Take advantage of our free preliminary advice service
What happens when a project for documentation or translation raises
questions or problems?
- Are you hesitating between using internal and
- Do you have internal or external resources
but don't know how to assess them or make the best use of them?
- Have you hired a technical editor who is an
engineer, but you don't know how to train him for his new tasks?
- Is your technical writer trilingual, but you're
not certain whether you can ask him to translate his own texts?
- Will you have other translations to be carried
out at a later date, and want to bear these future projects in mind
right from the outset?
- Have you heard about translation software and
want to know if this could be useful to you?
- Do you want to be sure that the organisation
of your project is free from any hidden pitfalls?
- Are you experiencing problems with an ongoing
project, and don't know how best to get it back on track?
Whatever your project, situation or questions, we're ready to listen
carefully and will spend up to one hour studying all the issues involved
before advising you on the best way to tackle the next steps. This service
is free of charge and with no obligations whatsoever
on your part.
Just click on the link below to describe the overall issues within
your project, and tell us when and who to call.